RE: [IP] Exercise

-----Original Message-----
Sara,
I don't think I'm getting low - I have tested every 10 to 15 minutes and have just seen a slow upward trend.  About  an hour after exercise the rise rate increases drastically.  I further complicated things yesterday I took a 1 unit bolus before ex. along with the increased (temp) basal.  I also exercised about 10% more - resulted in a low (51, not too bad) immediately after exercise, then the same rise afterwards and super high last night (262) - I had taken another unit bolus when I went up in the afternoon.  It almost seems like my body is determined to get high after exercise - no matter what I do to try to forestall it.  FRUSTRATED!
Lori
Lori:

you might be dropping so low while you are working out that your body is
releasing glycagen (sp) from the liver, which will make your sugars go up.  I
know I am not aware of lows like 30-60 when I am exercising - the endorphins I
guess just make me feel so good.  I feel it at 70 when I am not exercising.

Sara

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef