Re: [IP] insulin

email @ redacted wrote:

> Darren uses Regular in his pump.  Can someone please tell me what kind of
> insulin Velsolin (sp?) is.  I have not heard of this before.

Velosulin is Regular insulin made by Novo Nordisk, who needed a different
name than Lilly  uses. It was believed to be better in pumps than R because
included a buffer than was supposed to affect the hose lining less.
has proved it doesn't matter, but Lilly HAS come out with BR (Buffered
to counter it.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted