Re: [IP] Exercise and high bg's

I just saw my doctor (endo) this week and asked the same question about
bloodsugar and exercising.  He is a professor at the medical school in
Portland and also practices.  Very knowledgable and a great doctor.  Anyways,
enough bragging, he said that it is very dependent on the person in regards to
what exercise will do to the bloodsugar level.  Some will say don't exercise
if 250 or above.  He seemed to be more concerned about me exercising at too
low of a bloodsugar level instead of the opposite.  I guess just monitor it
and do what seems right for you.

Denise
MM 507