Re: [IP] meter/software

Ruth Elowitz wrote:

> What exactly does the Profile record beyond time and test?  I only have a OneTouch.

A OneTouch Basic or a OneTouch 2? Sounds like you have a Basic, no need to
answer.

OK, guided tour of the Profile time:
Insulin type and amount taken, with time entered,
        R, N, L, UL, 70/30, 50/50, Mix, Other, Bolus, and carb count
Event codes, such as Fasting, Pre-breakfast, Pre Noon time meal, etc.
14 and 30 day average readouts,
250 items in memory,
data port for serial connection to computer.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted