Re: [IP] meter/software

The Profile can record: (if you record the data!) # of carbs eaten, bolus
amounts, the time of day for blood sugars (pre- and post-breakfast, lunch and
dinner, fasting, bedtime, pre/post-exercise, etc.). When downloaded on the
computer, I can get 10 different reports (including histogram, 14 day profile,
average readings (above and below, as well as, within targeted range!)). My
endo prefers the "logbook" report. I can bring in hard (printed) copies of the
test results for appointments or fax them to him, as needed. To me, this
feature makes the one touch profile - the BEST! (I always hated having to take
the time to record scores!)
Deirdre