Re: [IP] insulin

email @ redacted wrote:

> Does everyone use Humalog?  I use Velosulin.  I think that's how it's spelled.

I am using humalog, with no problems, but only because I have some
severe problems with traditional insulins.  I don't mix.  I'm hoping
this will continue to work for me as I have severe irritation at the
infusion site when using anything else.  The improvement for me with
humalog is wonderful, but I understand that my circumstances are
unusual.  Given my circumstances before the pump, anything would be a
miracle.  I'm thrilled to be back on a pump and everyone around me has
noticed how much healthier I look.

Kimberly