Re: [IP] meter/software

Dan,

Yes!!

Given all the things that PCs and VCRs and god know what other gadgets can do
these days it must not be that hard???  Is it b/c they don't perceive a market?
Think of 1).   the data analysis possibilities and 2).how much easier staying on
top of things would be1  I must admit that ocassionally I "guess" about things b/c
I've lagged on the paperwork.  The carb counting and blood testing are easy.  It's
coordinating the info.

Well, I'm with you!  Does anyone else care?

Ruth