Re: [IP] pregnancy experiences

Janet,

Now that is the first wonderfully concrete info I've heard!  Thanks so much!!!!

The H1AC #s look to be not an issue.  Its the swings I guess I need to master
much better.  Did you have specific high or low episodes?  How high?  How low?
Those are what I am most worried about at the moment since I can imagine
(without any info of course :) ) running 200-300 from a messed up infusion set
and condemning my poor child to some terrible outcome!

Will try to do some more research before I barage you with questions.  At the
moment things are stalled b/c 1).  my husband has to have surgery for a
ruptured disk and 2).  I have to finish job applications for next school year.

Thanks again.
Ruth