Re: [IP] adhesives

Call both mini-med and diesetronic and explain your symptoms.  They will
send you some sample adhesives to try.  You may have less of a reaction
to a different adhesive.  I had this reaction, but found that I was not
actually reacting to the adhesive, but to the cleaning/prep solution I
was using.  I only reacted where the tape was at as the tape was
increasing the contact duration.  Now I have changed prep products and I
rinse extra well after prepping the site.  Hope this helps.

Kimberly