[IP] meter/software

     I have made the offer so many times to both pump manufacturers and
     meter companies that within  fifty years I'll finally give up.

     Actually, if the pumps and meters all had easily accessible data then
     one coud 'hook up' their computer to each one separately and 'get' the
     data.  Once we have internal monitor (next year minimeds is out!) then
     this will be their headache (along with pump which is also their
     headache.