[IP] Which Pump?

Definately the Disetronic.  I have had it for 4 years and love it!!  No lint
problems or water damage.  The 24 bolus choice is nice and allows lots of
precision.  The only problem I have had is with my cartridge piston.
Sometimes it leaks or doesn't turn.  However, I think this could happen with
either pump.  Also, it is nice to be able to see the cartridge like in the
MM so you can detect this problem quickly.  I also like the looks of the new
disetronic.  They are basically the same, so just go for it!!!
Good luck with your decision:>
Melora