RE: [IP] adhesives

  use skin-prep,,,it puts a barrier between your skin and the tape.....I have that extra sensitive skin also....and it works great......no problems....
Rhonda Tyo
 My skin has a terrible reaction to adhesives.  The only real problems that
I've had with my pump is that by the end of the first day after changing my
site, my skin gets red and itchy under the tape. I use Tegaderm, but that's
still not working well.  After a few weeks I have to take shots for a few days
to let my skin heal back up.  I would love to hear some suggestions.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef