Re: [IP] insulin

>Does everyone use Humalog?  I use Velosulin.  I think that's how it's spelled.

I use Humulin Regular.  I used to use Velosulin when I used a Nordisk pump
(1985-88) because you had to buy glass cartridges with the insulin in them
to go in the pump.  No syringes to fill.

Some people here do use Velosulin as well.  Not everyone has changed to
Humalog, although it does feel that way some days!

Janine

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted