Re: [IP] adhesives

At 09:22 AM 2/6/98 EST, you wrote:
>My skin has a terrible reaction to adhesives.  The only real problems that
>I've had with my pump is that by the end of the first day after changing my
>site, my skin gets red and itchy under the tape. I use Tegaderm, but that's
>still not working well.  After a few weeks I have to take shots for a few
days
>to let my skin heal back up.  I would love to hear some suggestions.

Sorry to hear of the problems.

What type of infusion sets are you using now? SofSets, bent needles, or
straight needles?

Have you previously tried any other tapes, and if so, what were the results?

There might be some good suggestions here if we had this additional info ....

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted