Re: [IP] Humalog potency loss?

In an earlier email:
     > I just joined the list and haven't read through the archives, so please
> forgive me if I'm rehashing an old beat-to-death topic...

There was some talk that the insulin may interact with the tubing but through
some experimenting it was generally felt (or guessed as no one knows yet) that
it was more likely a product of site corrosion. I am curious, when you've done
this changing of insulin without changing tubing or site what type of needle
or canula are you using?
    Katie