Re: [IP] Need suggestions please

Crystal, until I went to disatronic tenders I used the Mini-Med soft sets.
Enclosed in each other was a small white piece of plastic shaped like a
key-hole.  A friend explained you placed a loop of your infusion line into
the hole then slide it down into the narrow slot which crimped the line
shut.  The syringe could then be removed from the pump and left hanging
while the pump is somewhere safe.  I don't know what your using but I liked
this best till I swiched to  tenders.  I usually stopped the pump while I
showered.
Doris