Re: [IP] Need suggestions please

Hi!
I was surprised to see this post as I sent it over a week ago. It must have
been when the server was acting up. Thank you! to everyone who responded, I
was able to get it worked out with the help of another friend who has used
the non-QR sets......good thing....I would have hated to have to wait this
long for a shower! 8-)
I am wrapping the pump in saran wrap, putting it in a zip lock bag and then
inside a waterproof plastic container that hangs on a rope. It is actually
a container that my husband found at a campground for protecting cigs from
the water..... he bought it for my pump to protect it on the beach, it has
a rubber seal and he drilled part of the hard plastic... just enough to fit
the tubing through. It is hard to stay so close to the pump while I shower,
but I am getting better BGs with the bent needle sets even if they aren't
QRs. I am trying to be patient with my insurance co., who is supposedly
working on getting me some silhouettes, they are running out of time
though!-
Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions...I knew this was the place to
come, just my luck there were problems getting the message through.
Take care,
Crystal
email @ redacted
---------