[IP] Re: pregnancy

> Sure, how about turning this into a FAQ or HOWTO about
> Pregnacy and the PUMP

Ok, I'll make a stab at it and post something -- but it'll be my own
personal experience unless other people add theirs. Also, I'll put in what
I think of, but if anyone has specific questions and posts them or emails
me, I'll make sure to put it the answers. It may take me a few weeks.

Btw, as I said, I got pregnant before Humalog was available and then stayed
with Velosulin for the rest of the pregnancy. Has anyone used Humalog in a
pump during pregnancy?

Janet
email @ redacted