Re: [IP] Re:Which Pump?

I vote for the Disetronic. Love the water resistance. No lint problem, I've
read about. Can change basal every hour. Love the Temporary Basal Change. They
give you two, one for a back up. Like all the safety features (i.e. alarms).

The only thing that that's made me pause in my desicion was the Square Wave
Bolus thing with Minimed. The Temporary Basal Change w/Disetronic is similar
but worth comparing.
   Katie