Re: [IP] Humalog potency loss?

Michael,

I just joined the list and haven't read through the archives, so please
forgive me if I'm rehashing an old beat-to-death topic...

I find it difficult to believe (in my case) that 'infusion site corruption'
is what causes the problem, since I don't change the infusion site at all.
I merely change the insulin in the reservoir and tubing.  Same infusion
site, infusion set, tubing, and reservoir.  No repriming of the set either,
just the tubing itself.

DanO
--------