[IP] Re: pump up the basal with peanut butter!

Janet,
    What's not to like? I will try your first suggestion in the morning. The
only problem is limiting the peanut butter to two tablespoons. Ha. That is
like the old saying about Lay's Potato chips. " Nobody can eat just one." I
will try that in the morning.
    You second solution, bolus earlier would be possible but not workable. I
already get up at 5 in order to get Rosie out of here by 6:20 or so. First
thing I check BG and bolus. That is at 5:10, and by the time we eat it is 6
o-clock. She has to leave no later than 6:30 so earlier bolus is not
feasible. I'll let you know how it works. Hope I don't have to be pregnant
for that to work? Ha

Thanks,

Buddy '-)