[IP] Re:Which Pump?

 am trying to decide which
>pump to buy? any opions? i lead a pretty crazy time sch. you know some days
>preety cons. sch. then other days i'mluckey to make it to bed at 2 or 3 am.
>email @ redacted

    Unless you are reckless like Karla and dunk it in the toilet regularly,
I would vote for the 507. When I was where you are now I could NEVER get the
Disetronic Rep to contact me. The MiniMed fellow returned my call the same
day. Sent me the requested Info Pack in less that a week! No contest. I
haven't dropped mine in the drink yet. Ha

Buddy '-)