Re: [IP] hypoglycemia - brain damage

I need a medical dictionary when I read them, but try these:

Lincoln, NB, et al (1996).  Effect of long-term glycemic control on
cognitive function.  Diabetes Care, Vol 19, No 6, 656-658.

Langan, SJ, et al (1991).  Cumulative cognitive impairment following
recurrent severe hypoglycaemia in adult patients with insulin-treated
diabetes mellitus.  Diabetologia, Vol 34, 337-344.

Wredling, R, et al (1990).  Permanent neuropsychological impairment after
recurrent episodes of severe hypoglycaemia in man.  Diabetologia, Vol 33,
152-157.

Bale, RN (1973).  Brain damage in diabetes mellitus.  British Journal of
Psychiatry, Vol 122, 337-341.

Deary, IJ, et al (1993).  Severe hypoglycemia and intelligence in adult
patients with insulin-treated diabetes.  Diabetes, Vol 42, 341-344.

The Diabetes Control and Complications Trial Research Group (1997).
Hypoglycemia in the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial.  Diabetes,
Vol 46, 271-286.

Larry Murphy
email @ redacted