[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] insurance frustrations

After arguing with BCBS of MI I found the best contact person was my Home Med
Supply rep or going directly to Minimed.  They have all the letters and forms
that have worked in the past to get past stumbling blocks.  Be persistant and
don't give up.  If need be go to their office and sit until someone helps you.
The last alternative (sometime the most effective) was my local State Rep.
(especially if they are up for re-elction soon).  Thye have come through in a
pinch.   Good Luck!!!