[IP] Humalog potency loss?

Janet,

I've been pumping Humalog exclusively for a little less than a year now, and
noticed early on the potency loss (of the Humalog ;-) that you mention.

I'm not sure why this occurs, but it may be temperature related.  The
Humalog in the tubing is kept (in my case) at pretty darn near 98F or so, or
maybe even warmer during the summer.  The package insert indicates that it
should never be stored above 86F.

Anyhow, I found that if I reload the pump reservoir (and reprime the tubing)
every 2 days, I notice very little loss of potency.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

DanO
--------
[snip]