[IP] insurance frustrations

Seems like every person I talk to at Blue Cross California Care gives me
a different answer...one person said i could only work with one
pharmacy...but the mail order pharmacy they use doesn't carry infusion
sets...can't use home medical because they aren't contracted with
them...since my DME cap is $2000 if I get a pump my supplies will not be
covered because i go over the limit...I'm scared to order supplies in
case I'll get this horendous bill...I got a headache...Michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]