Re: [IP] Need suggestions please

Crystal,
Pesonally I can't stand the bags...they don't seal properly and the pump
falls out and gets wet anyways...I wrap the pump in a washcloth, which
keeps it dry and cushioned in case it falls, which it will because you
aren't used to being tethered...and stick the whole thing into a
ziplock...good luck..Michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]