RE: [IP] Need suggestions please

I used a zip lock and got my dentist to give me one of the little chain
they put around your neck to hold the bib.  I would turn the zipper side
of the bag to the floor and attach the bottom of the bag to the chain no
water could get in that way.  You could probably do the same thing with
the glasses necklace if you can find one with alligator clips on the
end.   Rita