Re: [IP] meter/software

Ruth,

I agree completely, and have suggested it to MiniMed for their next pump
(whenever that might be).  I'd even settle for a larger pump if it had the
following wishlist features:

1) Ability to exclude priming boluses from memory
2) Recording 100 or more boluses
3) Recording of temporary basal rate changes - start and end times
4) Recording of permanent basal rate changes
5) User input and recording of CHO consumed
6) 'Event' recording, similar to what the One Touch Profile has
7) Data port for downloading memory contents

DanO