Re: [IP] Need suggestions please

Crystal,

Back when I was wrestling with the SofSet QR's (I lost), I too had to switch
to bent needles for awhile (until I found some PureLine Comfort sets, which
are almost identical to the "new" Silhouette and the Disetronic Tender).

During that time, I recall using a ZipLoc bag to keep my pump in whilst
showering...although there was a very small area around the tubing that
could leak, I didn't have any trouble with it.

HTH,
DanO