Re: [IP] meter/software

Barry Bruce wrote:

> sorry to bother you again
> i was rreading the discption at d-mall about the balance pro. it said it
> only downloads bg from the profile. would this be a consideration. i just
> got my profile today and aint got it all figured out yet?
> NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
> BARRY BRUCE
> email @ redacted
Barry no way the Balance pc program will download from the 3 major
brands of glucose testing machines, you just have to get the cable I got
mine for free when I called the 1-800 # for my profile no it costs I
think because profile also has a program I heard - the balance program
was given a high rating for being user friendly and it really has been
for me chris from Ind