Re: [IP] meter/software

thanks for the offer of help.
yesterday i was having truoble when and witch buttons to push to enter
events and insulin. i guess pratice makes perfect. i didn't miss to many
enteries today. any advice or helpful hints are always appreciated. any
help from anyone on carb counting woould be wecome too.
my doc put me on the humolog w/ meals & nph at nite he said i need a little
work before i can start pumping(my a1c was between 16-17) anywho thanks for
the help from everybody!
NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
BARRY BRUCE
email @ redacted