Re: [IP] Velosolin (or Regular) vs: Humalog (long)

Michael thank you for explaining the humalog velosulin mix. I had noticed
the kick in of left over insulin, but didn't take the time to do any
research into lengths of the insulin. I have been getting low after dinner
by three or four hours and had figured it may have to do with the mixed
insulins. Now I know why. I still like the mix because my sites don't
corrupt. Thanks for all the info, Roz