Re: [IP] Sillouette infusion sets

Mary Jean and Nancy,

It sounds like the Sillouettes will be good to try.  They sure come in a
nice small container!  I am hoping to go away for a month to Italy for a
course and packing a zillion Sofsets etc. means an extra suitcase.

I haven't used the QR, so that will be a change too.  I have only used my
sofserter 5x but I am definitely going to check these out once my insulin
levels stabilize.

Thanks for the info!  And they did send an instruction sheet.  I think I
will be able to figure it out.  I may just take a while to actually stick
it in!

Janine

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted