Re: [IP] Re:Congressmen ???

Don't be so skeptical.  Diabetics vote also. I have known a couple of
congressmen.  They receive suprisingly FEW letters on most subjects
that are not special interest topics - like tree hugging.

Generally a LOT of attention is paid to the few letters received from
constituents on non-special-interest topics.

Just remember to preface each letter with:

As one of 20 million diabetics in the United States (or whatever the
number is) Bearing in mind that they probably don't know the
difference between Type I and Type II and NUMBERS count.

Keep writing those letters.  It doesn't have to be to your
congressman, it can be to 'any' and 'all' of them.  Senators too.

Michael - the squeekee wheel gets oiled.

email @ redacted