[IP] Janine's Stoned

I had the same experience when I switched to Humalog after using Vel. for 3
years.  I felt very wierd and unsure, almost in a daze.  My friend who
started Humalog at the same time had the same experience.  After about 2
weeks it went away.  I also changed my basals and boluses.  I have about 5-6
basals and typically give between 6-10 u. per meal bolus.  Changing my rates
really helped with the humalog, but I think my body went into a little shock.
I think you just have to do the hardest thing possible: wait for it to fix
itself.
Meanwhile, enjoy your little daze!!!!
Melora