[IP] Barbara's Presentation

Two of my favorite:
Person with diabetes "Yes, I have diabetes."
Person without diabetes "OOOHHHH, I am sorry:<"

After telling someone you work with you have diabetes, the constant looks
and "Hey, you aren't supposed to eat that!"
(This happened to me today:>)

I know people try to be nice, but they make themselves sound stupid and hurt
the ones they are trying to help.  They only way to help this situation is
to education, like you are trying to do. Keep it up!!
Melora