Re: [IP] Eye Exams

> Hope I spelled everything right and it makes sense - my eyes are still
>  dilated--thank goodness it's raining here like cats and dogs and no
>  sunshine in sight today.

  Just a side note to your reply: I wish just once I could go to my eye doctor
for my annual screening and not have a sunny day! I have never gone to that
office when it was not shining bright outside. It is always such a dreaded
ride home. Just my luck! I promise to schedule an outdoor event on that day
sometime!

Craig