[IP] Troubles with servers

Sara glad you are better...
Randell what happening with our How to??
BBrad my big bug a boo is calling diabetes a disease yikes no wonder
people think were contagious...yep I caught it from my dad's family
dah!
to who ever had trouble with sticking tape removing skin above waist use
skin prep it stops that from happening at least it did for me
I am having trouble getting through from my server it doesnt seem to
recognize email @ redacted I have no idea why  am trying one more
time
Still love my pump and especially my soft serter.. am thinking of using
mix if I can find a place that sells it.
are there any pumpers groups located in northwest indiana?? Chris from
Ind