Re: [IP] meter/software

Barry Bruce wrote:

> i'm going to need a new meter and would like to get one i can download
> info/readings straight into my pc.i could use any advice on meters and
> software. any sug. on any of the nutrition/menu planning software. i'm a
> single father on definently no cook. thanks
> NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
> BARRY BRUCE
> email @ redacted
I have the Balance program it has that and is really user friendly even
has a calander and goals you put in it will graph your results to take
to the doc tell you how many cals and carbs are in the food and has
menus its really a nice program and is cheaper than many of the others
cost around 50 dollars available at diabetes mall on line  Chris from
Ind