[IP] Pumping Insulin and other books

Gang:

A number of folks have asked about some good books for managing pump
therapy specifically, and diabetes in general. Some info may help:

"Pumping Insulin" and "Stop the Rollercoaster" are both published by Torrey
Pines Press and available through:

<http://www.diabetesnet.com/>  Diabetes On Line Mall

In addition, Amazon.com <http://www.amazon.com> has some good books, easily
ordered through the Web, inexpensive, etc. I ordered a copy of "Psyching
Out Diabetes" from them.

MiniMed's web site <http://www.minimed.com> can provide you with access to
"The Insulin Pump Therapy Book. Insights on Pump Therapy From the Experts".

There are others, I am sure, but these are my basic "bibles" and "owner's
manuals".

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted