Re: [IP] I'm abandoning Humalog

Michelle Rands writes:

> When I was in the glucose sensor study there was a lag time between when
>  the sensor sensed low sugar and when the meter registered low...

Michelle,

Thanks!  This would explain things quite well.  I know several other people
have reported this same dizzy feeling and have tested "normal" at that time.

Please let us know what you hear about the progress of the sensor.  I'm
crossing all my digits for you, ear infections are the PITS!

Mary Jean