Re: [IP] Re: Infusion Sites and Tape Problems

Adrienne wrote:

>I use Humalog for 3-4 days and haven't noticed a big problem with higher BG
>after the 3rd day but then I haven't really been trying to keep that close
>track.

Adrienne,
    You really ought to keep better records you know. Not critisizing, just
that it does make for better decision making for you and your doctor. I have
one of those "ugly" purple three ring folders (39 cents) at WalMart, and I
print out some pages in Word and every time I check my BG I write the time
and date, and how much I bolus. Also in the back of this folder I have
another form that I record my set changes. I jot down what my BG is just
before the change and then I know if the set is working.
    After I print these out I use a three hole punch to put the holes in and
I have the past three years of BG's in three folders. Incindently, a folder
will just hold enough pages for a year's worth of BG's at 8 or 10 per day.
    Sorry but the computer police are here and I have to cut this short.

Good luck and keep better records,

Buddy '-)

Bloodtem.doc