[IP] hypoglycemia - brain damage

From: email @ redacted

I have read several articles that indicate that minimal brain damage can be
occurring if the blood sugar level drops extremely low.  Does anyone know if
there is any truth to this?  If there is, at what level does it occur?  I have
tried to find articles dealing with this particualr issue but have only been
able to find a few select articles that deal with minimal brain damage from
Hypoglycemia.

Thanks,

Sherri Lynn~
(Laura's mom )