[IP] Chromium

I am wondering how many people are taking chromium supplements to help
stabilize their bloodsugar levels?  Today when I saw my chiropractor (which is
a result of a car accident that I was in last week) he suggested that I might
want to look into that.  What doseage do you use?  Have you noticed a
difference in your bloodsugar control?  I know that you want to take them in
moderation as too much can be bad for the kidneys.  Thanks for the help.

Denise