Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

> I'm a big believer in the statement, "there are no stupid questions."

  How about, "How many pages are there in the Diabetic Amish Phonebook?"

Maybe you could wear a button that says, "Ask me about my diabetes?" or
we could all be paid by MiniMed and Disetronicby wearing a button  that says "Ask
me about my Insulin Pump"? and refer clients who take interest on the fly... you
know kind of like an Amway thing... I'll take the money.. :)
Forrest