Re: [IP] Re:Who you trying to kid?

I meant it hypothetically, Buddy, remembering from my comic book days, cause
gawd knows the only one on this list who probably is a 90 pound weakling is
Lily and maybe Ravi...and maybe Julie Sears who takes too good of control of
herself for my own good.  And I wouldn't call any of them a weakling!!!

And whether you believe it or not, I did lose about 10 pouns in the hospital.
Its amazing what a diet of IV fluid and sugarfree jello will do to your belly.

Love ya

Sara