Re: [IP] Velosulin (or Regular) vs: Humalog (long)

Michelle, You're a hypochondriac... just kidding..
Well me personally, when I was diagnosed with diabetes resisted and resisted
to go to the doctor.. I think men are like this... Women are much more likely
to frequent the doctor.  At least according to statistics.  But after being
so terribly sick for two weeks (everyone said I had the flu) except for my
mom, moms are so smart.. But even then I resisted to go to the doctor.  I
always listen to my mother(always have) and I am more willing to get
something checked out, because it might be worse than I thought.
Forrest