[IP] Re: Pump trainer ???

  Ask your pump trainer about options.  That person probably has
>several methods to show you.

    You assume an awful lot. There is not a pump trainer within 85 miles of
here. What about us "Old Hicks" that don't have access to all the doctors
you "city slickers". Have. I am one of only two pumpers in these two
adjacent counties. We have to drive at least 65 miles just to see a CDE. The
lady that instructed me a year ago is 150 miles away in Houston. We won't
get today's sunshine until tomorrow. LOL
    The point I want to make here is that there is a lot more rural areas
than city. Maybe there are just few old hicks with pumps ?????

Buddy '-)