Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

I agree with you about " there are no stupid questions".. the rest of it
goes..."smart people ask question."   The twist here with handicaps or
"challenges" is how the question is asked.  My parents were not afraid to have
their grand children learn about their challenges.My daughters observed and
heelped my mother give insulin injections.  They opened doors and pushed my
Dad' s wheelchair.  My grand-daughter would offer to go get Nana's leg
(prosthesis) and insulin supplies in the morning whenever Mom and I would go
visit her.  Everyone has a challenge in life.  Some people are more
comfortable with theirs than others.